Daniela

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 5,242 Times in 1,243 Posts
Daniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling View Post
@Daniela -
The whole thing was weird; the macabre history of the hotel, the water tower was locked - so how did she get in there, why were her clothes removed, etc. And then what about the strange movie parallels and the LAM-ELISA Tb tests that were used in the nearby outbreak? I mean, the odds of that happening have got to be infinitesimal. The official version of the story just doesn't add up. At all.

Anyway, back to the subject at hand; good question. I really don't know; but one thing I can tell you, is it wouldn't be one of these Botox, plastic surgery addicted, duck-facing, narcissistic, endless selfie-posters with a fake tan, fake nails, lips plumping, illegal buttock injection fools that all end up just looking like deranged & exaggerated clones of one another, lol. It's just become stupid at this point.

Hey, to each their own - but not on my beautiful natural canvas you don't!

I guess my answer would be - I'd rather just be me; but if I had to, I would pick any naturally radiant woman with a really sharp mind and a good, wholesome spirit. And the good news is that they're more plentiful than television and magazines would have you believe.

If you could choose one superpower, which would it be?
Hollywood's version of plastic surgery does tend to make everyone look alike, and not in a good way.

RE: Elisa Lam — I didn't follow this story as closely since I haven't heard about any of the strange movie parallels or the LAM-ELISA Tb tests. I'll have to read up on it; it sounds really interesting/creepy.
If I could have one superpower, it would be to fly.

If you could travel in time, where would you go?
Daniela is offline   Reply With Quote