Old 10-17-2020, 07:07 PM   #6628
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Better. Thought I had mistakenly thrown out a recipe book received when my favorite aunt, Jessie, passed away. It has clippings, notes, and hand written recipes she made. Thank goodness it was stored with some cookbooks I seldom use anymore.

I found it just as I was about to give up and cry. So glad I found it.

Yep, I'm all up in my feelings this morning.

Aww, good for you. It's hard when someone you love isn't here anymore and you can't find something of theirs. I had a stole that my stepmother gave me before she passed that was stolen from me. I didn't give two shakes about the stole; it was that it was from her and that someone took it from me. Glad you found it and can make some goodies now!

As for myself, I feel good. I have some fall night air baby endorphins swirling around so I'm in good spirits. I've eaten well today and have drunk lots of water, so that makes me feel proud of myself.

Loki is also watching his figure and has cried and whined less today than yesterday so that makes me feel good that he's getting into the rhythm of things now. He's also the most beautiful boy when he sleeps and has the cutest snore. Can't get enough of him.

Gracie has been more affectionate lately. She's been with me almost 3 years now and it's been verrrrry slow going with her but the past couple months, she's let me rub her ears and tonight she let me loosely hug her...twice!...so I feel ecstatic. I've had my heart broken a thousand times by this one and it's such a wonderful feeling to see her open up more. Each step forward feels like I just climbed a mountain. A year ago, she never would have jumped up on my lap but she just spent a solid 10 minutes walking back and forth on me, scenting my computer desk from one end to the next as well as my journal and a book I'm reading.

I've got a plan for tomorrow and am gathering more things for donation so my urge to purge is being met as well. I feel...fulfilled.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: