How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I have not exercised since Monday, but I did exercise today- Sunday. I was not sleeping well all week (going to bed too late and needing to wake up early for work). I caught up on sleep Friday night and Saturday night, so I felt back to my best self on Sunday (well-rested... finally!).

I did 35 minutes on the stairmaster, pattern:

Levels 8 down to 1, 2 min per level, x 1 set
Levels 8 down to 1, 1 min per level, x 1 set
Levels 8 down to 1, 30 sec per level, x 1 set
Levels 8 down to 1, 15 sec per level, x 1 set

Then Level 1 for cooldown.

This pattern makes me so happy in its precision.

Then I did 35 minutes on the weight floor: leg and arm weights, stretching, ab exercises on the floor, all that good stuff.

Then I walked for 15 minutes outside (going from the gym to a street fair).

I saw La La but we didn't talk - or we barely talked. At the beginning she was late for yoga. Yoga? I didn't know she took yoga. When she said she was late, I turned to a cliche and said, "At least you got here." Then she said to me (if I heard her right), "At least you got here." I wasn't sure what to make of it but sometimes it's best not to overthink slightly confusing interactions . We were on the elevator. Then as we left she said, "Hello Kitty" because I was carrying a Hello Kitty purse. Then after we worked out and ended up back in the locker room at the same time, I was finishing up a really good episode of Judge Judy so I kept my head phones on. I stared at her when she was facing her locker in her bra and panties, and she flipped her head around and caught me staring. Awkward.

In any case, I really enjoyed my workout and felt grateful to feel so good (not tired, not sick). I am grateful for a day like today, to feel at peace in my body- able to enjoy moving and feeling strong and relaxed.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: