View Single Post
Old 09-04-2018, 12:47 PM   #791
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,957 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless View Post
It drives me nuts, actually pisses me off when in line at a store, and the person is on the phone ignoring the service person/cashier who is ringing them through. Put the damn phone down and pay the person some attention!
My pet peeve is the opposite...I cannot tell you the number of times I have gone through the checkout, and the only thing said to me by the cashier is the total price of my order!

I always say hello, but they stare off into space while they robotically scan my food/items, or talk to the bagger about their plans for the weekend, or..... if it was not for your customers, you would have no reason to be at the registers, and if it was not for your customers you would not have a business.

So, if the person PAYING your salary needs to use their phone.....
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post: