Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post

Maybe we can be allowed to choose how we interpret the seasons as we see fit as long as it's a definite connection to the season? For example, a fireplace would likely represent winter or fall but not spring or summer. Or a swimsuit would represent summer unless it had fur and Uggs and a Swedish model wearing it.

The gardeners in the group could do pieces with fruits and veggies according to what season they ripen. The fashionistas could do dresses or wraps according to season or the materials used during a certain season....linen versus velvet, for example.

As a participant, I'd like to see the connection the creator makes to the season. Some things happen throughout the year, regardless of season. How would someone make those things season specific? Using Besame's suggestion of kissing, for example.

If someone throws snowflakes in the background of people kissing, that would be obvious, or if there's a close up of someone kissing someone else's sunburned shoulder with a yellow background, that would be obvious. But if someone just put a pair of lips on the piece, that wouldn't be season specific to me.
I love this idea (which incorporates Besame's idea). And would prefer it to the leaf, snowflake idea. It's fun to open a package and see something rather unexpected (within the season / twinchie theme of course!).

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: