View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 02:49 PM   #15
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Challenges and success. :)

Yes, i can do that and more. I am Rocky running up the stairs~~ puff puff huff

Here is a smile for those in the know.
I can do this ..i can I can I can.

My 2X4 skills. Bought the house sans stove. Said I don't need one, hung a painting I did and set up the cat food in Stove alcove. Well, how can someone come and cook for me ..duh..

I measured the opening in the counter for the new gas stove and the new exhaust hood and microwave.

Delivered, installed, and all the tape and packaging removed. my gleaming stove sat there all pretty. Phew it all fit in nicely. .

As I went to empty the dishwasher, in the adjacent counter, the dishwasher door hits the new oven door. I forgot to measure the depth needed for the stove. So, if you open the oven door all the way, you can open the dishwasher all the way, and load the bottom of the dishwasher. I used to have a painting I did in the place where the oven now is.

So, a Cuisin ~ART grill will be in my life soon. I do have ground plug receptacles.

Outpost Outwest
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post: