How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,193 Times in 5,145 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
New project (Everyone welcome, you do NOT need any artistic ability, just be reliable and enthusiastic -that's what we care about):

Sign-up in progress:

This is a winter holiday post secret round wrangled by moi. Winter holiday including a choice of Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas / Hanukah, etc. The secret could be anything related to your experiences or feelings about the holiday(s), past, present, or future. To look at examples, google images for "postsecret Halloween" or "postsecret Thanksgiving" (etc.). Lots of room for creativity! Make at least 1 for each person.

Please include 5$ with your project for my mailing costs. Do NOT send me a package that requires signature upon delivery.

Sign up will close this Sunday. Projects are due to me by Nov. 30th. You have a week grace period but after that, your project turns into firewood and you don't get your package of projects that others made you. You also won't be able to participate again for 6 months.

You can sign your name on your postsecret postcards or keep them anonymous. You can designate who you want to receive each card, or let me decide. Special points to anyone who let's me decide. Because that's fun! If you do want a specific person to get the card, write their name on the back of the card or put it in a little plastic bag labeled with "To so-and-so."

You can make all your postcards the same or all different. Postcard size can be whatever, just don't do anything crazy or heavy.

Please don't send me anything from a smoking home, perfumey, or with unsealed glitter
1. nycfem (wrangling)
2. gemme
3. nanners
4. clay
5. GeorgiaMa'am
etc.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post: