View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 04:13 PM   #987
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I’m definitely not yours.

Thanked 32,079 Times in 9,979 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
"Be Careful What You Wish For, You Might Just get It"........

If you get things that you desire, there may be unforeseen and unpleasant consequences. The desired outcome may not be as desirable once it has been attained.
I dunno, homoe..... I can see how people might assume this meaning to be true, but I always try to see the positive side of things like this! I mean, what if you got what you wished for and it was more awesome than you thought possible? Yanno?

Quote:
"Laugh, And The World Laughs With You; Weep, And You Weep Alone"...

People prefer cheerfulness in others. A person who is cheerful will have company, but someone who is gloomy will often be alone.

Sidebar: Ella Wheeler Wilcox, a poet of the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries, is the author of this saying.
Ella Wheeler Wilcox is an very favorite author and poet. She's simply got a very special lens by which her prose and poetry comes forth. I really enjoy her works of literature and appreciate her wisdom...

Quote:
This is exactly what I do when I see really bad ideas.....
The goodness in the world has no room to flourish if we don't actively weed out the proverbial bad stuff that holds us back or prevents us from truly embracing healthy positive sets of ideas!