View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 04:44 PM   #18
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybarbara View Post
some help. well. "need". I don't need, but I'm busting to know cause I fancy her. But I have never ever needed gaydar before. But what to do when someone reads like either a very athletic jockular lad-like straight woman, or a very butch flavoured lez that just doesn't ID as anything.

She's my Remedial Massage senior instructor. Bit drill sargent like, cocky, funny, show-off, takes the piss, etc... works with two british olympic teams and has a body of solid wirey muscle and hands that can do unbelievably magic things, holy crap.

I posted it in my blog to field for some advice on gaydar but I want to field here:

Link to my blog clicky. But also posted below
Oh my gawd...you are so f*cking cute right now...*chuckle*...this post was pure pleasure, I can so relate to your conundrum...in a way.

I don't think I've ever actually *cared* if they were gay or not, if I really wanted them and could feel that they obviously were feeling it for me too..But, I have been torturously curious at times.
For example: I had a quite strong and sexy (yes, she knew it, and had some sort of otherworldly-witchy mojo running thru her veins) yoga instructor, who once took her shirt off in the ladies locker room and stood right in front of me w/ her lovelies right at my eye level...just a talkin' away..and continuously staring into my eyes until I could feel my cheeks burning right off of my face.

This was only one, out of quite a few...um curious little scenarios where she would corner me...and where I would jet. I think now, that she thought I was straight, and she enjoyed doing that kind of stuff to me, just to watch me squirm...or to see if I dug her like that.
She also had...and I kid-you-not..a harem of so-called straight, married, female admirers that followed her about wherever she went, while in the gym.

It was quite impressive...this effect she had on women.

*chuckle*

I still have no clue whether or not she was or wasn't...or was somewhere in-between. It is still a big mystery..and I'm sure *not* just for me.
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post: