How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Today I got my favorite stairmaster right off the bat! I did 40 minutes just playing around with various patterns.

I saw La La today and yesterday. Both times she was carrying 3 big bags, kind of like purses and gym stuff, I guess. Our interactions the past two days have been quite superficial / simplistic. Yesterday she was wearing a cute pink dress, and I said, "I like your dress." And she said, "You look good in green" (I was wearing a green shirt.). Then today she was blowdrying her long dark locks (very nice hair), and I said, "Your hair looks great." She could not return that compliment unless she wanted to lie to me

I wonder if La La carries those bags when she does her stair climbing (Remember, Taylor told me La La has to climb a certain number of steps each day while holding her bags.). Once I asked La La what she did that day and she got a bashful, sneaky smile on her face and whispered to me, "I went shopping." It was curious and reminded me of a child. Did she feel like she shouldn't be indulging herself in anything? I'm not really sure! She does do the thing of whispering to me when she wants to tell me something she thinks is weird, usually related to anorexia-ish habits of hers. But shopping? That was interesting.

Peace and love, everyone!

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: