How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,009 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_crystal View Post
i LOVE LIGHTS! Our tree is not up yet, but when it is i turn it on every morning at 5am so i can see it every time i pass through the living room during the getting-dressed process
I love the old-fashioned snowball lights and lighted ice lights. You have to have the old type of electrical cord to plug them in, and they do get hot, but they are so beautiful on the tree. My dad loved them too. I remember going to Chichesters Pharmacy with him when I was about 12 years old, and he bought up their entire remaining supply, since they weren't being made any more. Between those, and some that I found for him on eBay, he had those lights every Christmas until he passed away. I'm inheriting them this year - they may not go on the tree this year, since it is the first Christmas without my dad and it might be too sad, but then again they might.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post: