Lynn

How Do You Identify?:
Unabashed Feminine Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Married!

Thanked 2,416 Times in 504 Posts
Lynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST Reputation

1. I have started a number of blogs, but I like the give and take of forums better. I'll never get my famous novel written, at this rate.

2. I have yet to really appreciate the allure of FB, except for getting in touch with the old friends that I *want* to get in touch with. Then there are the ones that I wish wouldn't find me.

3. As selfish as it is, I like my ex-husband better when he doesn't have a woman in his life. They all find it necessary to mother my children, which is just annoying and sometimes infuriating.

4. I don't like to watch football, but I love it when a game is on the TV, in the background. It feels like "home" and I get all warm and cozy.

5. I spend way too much time fantasizing about remodeling and fixing up my house--something I can't afford now, and probably won't be able to do for at least five years.

Bonus: I live with my partner Candace, our five cats, a dog, and my 17 year old daughter. Candy and I have been together for almost four and a half years and we're still having fun.
Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote