View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 08:19 PM   #25
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

Today I am grateful for my partner...

I have, (in the past) been partnered with people who had one side they show the world and the other side they showed in private..

My role was.. Don't do anything to make me look bad.. Watch your P's and Q's and be a sweet girl.. Don't do anything that will make me look bad..

I often wished for a partner who would say.... *Damned the torpedos, full steam ahead* I'm going to speak my piece and let the chips fall where they may.. You do the same and it will be a hella ride*

My wish came true in Mitmo... Grin... She doesn't care what I say, how I act, what I look like.. She says things like.. *I want to lick your mind* and.. Damn baby, you are so cute.. (While I have on bleach stained clothes and a head scarf.. smelling of bleach)

I got real lucky the last time I didn't tell her to get the fuck out of my apt... Real lucky.. with cake even...
Random is offline   Reply With Quote