View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 11:46 AM   #5
Stud_puppy1991

How Do You Identify?:
butch, gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, Hym, "Hey Handsome", and also throwing in a "Sup man" or a "You're sexy" will work
Relationship Status:
Back to Bachelorhood

Stud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST Reputation

I was first part of a GSA in high school my junior year. We were known as S.T.R.I.D.E., which stood for Students and Teachers Respecting Individuality, Diversity, and Equality. We did have a lot of LGBT students in our club, but that wasn't just our main focus. We basically were the group in school that was for those who felt like they weren't accepted in school because of the fact they weren't like everyone else for some reason. And our group made it so we all could unite and show that we accepted everyone there for who they were. After high school, I had joined my college's LGBT club which we didn't really get until my 2nd year of college, since too many people wanted to reject tolerance and acceptance. though, finally, the school came to an agreement, and we formed P.R.I.S.M.
(Pride, Respect, Insightfulness, and Mindfulness.), and since then, we have had all sorts of people join, had coming out panels, speakers, and even did Day of Silence.
Stud_puppy1991 is offline   Reply With Quote