Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,089 Times in 541 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

Dapper, I have been living in the flat I'm in for over 6 years now. I noted that mail for people that didn't live here was being sent to this address, so I notified the senders. Not one - not one single one - took any notice, not advertising agencies, not officialdom, nada.

Weirdest of all is Virgin Media - they started sending advertising to the house to the occupier of flat 6 - there is no flat 6, there's just 5 flats here. So I wrote them, and for three months, no more advertising for flat 6. Then it started again. I give up. It annoys me when I think of all the paper wasted on junk mail though.
Esme nha Maire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post: