Old 04-28-2018, 03:37 PM   #19
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation

So I am gathering up all the stuff I need for name change and making lists of all the places; the previous posts are real helpful... definite need my bestbuy points.
Now I was born in New Jersey so to change name is easy all I need is the court order, but then I notice the requirements for changing gender from F to M. I need a form signed by a physician verifying I have had reassignment surgery...not sure what to do but I’m gonna talk to my docs and surgeons and get some forms signed then stroll over to Trenton and turn it in; figure after the person says. “Can I help u sir” there shouldn’t be any questions.
Anyone born in nj deal with this?