How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Will I ever stop being sick? Mid-January will be a month. I think I'm getting better, and I do tend to get at least one bad-ass cold / sinus infection every winter. This one is a real doozy.

Today I did 40 minutes on my favorite stairmaster, pattern:

Levels 5,4,3,2,1 with 2 minutes at each level x 3 sets
Level 1 until I hit 40 minutes

HR 160s/170s (i.e. high AF)

Then I did 20 minutes on the weight floor, as per my New Year's Resolution (to not give into the ease of just strolling off after my cardio).

I'm feeling so good at my progress, and I just hope I can continue it.

I walked 5K today.

I saw Taylor today in passing but we didn't talk, as we were going in different directions. I think she was about to go in the sauna. She was talking from across the room to La La. Taylor has told me La La generates to her because they are both thought to be anorexic. La La wants to bond with Taylor over being accused of being anorexic. Taylor thinks La La is anorexic and wants to keep a distance from her because Taylor doesn't want to realize she's anorexic. They both have dark hair and are very pretty and are alarmingly skin and bones. They were smiling at each other in that way when one talks across the room to someone, and they looked like mirror images.

I've been talking every day in the locker room with an older Columbian woman named Iris. She's thin and fit and quite beautiful inside and out. She's not crazy like most of my gym people. We have pleasant conversations. I would never feel as excited about Iris as I do about my crazy cronies but I do care for Iris a lot. She told me she has insomnia today, and I was very excited, not just because I do too, but because she's not the type to necessarily mention any problem. I was intrigued, and we discussed it quite awhile. One could dig and dig with Iris and never hit crazy, so I'll take what I can get. And actually she's a relief from Taylor who can be a bit frightful to talk to, even if she is an interesting character.

La La was wearing sort of festive velvet scrunchies in her hair, but she never stops to talk. One can only talk to La La by following along with her, which, of course, I often do.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: