View Single Post
Old 01-14-2020, 10:57 PM   #4832
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I took a couple days off from wearing my Fitbit. But I've been averaging between 7-8.8K steps per day, sometimes more. Today it was 7988.

I have a question though, about the Fitbit. I haven't read the entire manual that came with it, because the print is awfully small (ahem), but I got my weekly email today, with tidbits of highlights from last weeks activities and interestingly, it said I gained 58 pounds. LMAO, that can't be true or none of my clothes or dresses would fit.

Anybody else get strange analytical details like this too?

*skkkkkk, skkkkkk*

Hope to get more steps in this week. Most likely it will be on Saturday though. That's housecleaning day, grocery shopping day and I've got a couple of errands to run besides the weekend stuff I've got planned.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: