Old 01-18-2020, 07:38 PM   #4838
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

7164 steps so far today. Tomorrow will likely be more even though it'll be a half day at work because of the snow followed by rain, which will make for some slushy shoveling. Blech. But it needs to be done.

nyc, you gotta find a way to ease your Jonesin' for the gym but not stress your system either. There's a type of yoga in which the positions are held for 5-6 minutes each, allowing you to really get deep in the stretch. I'm not sure what it's called but maybe something like that would help?

I agree with your doc about the gym and working out too hard. For me, if I'm trying to get over something, the gym's the worst place to be because I wind up with new germs on top of the old ones I was fighting.

#peoplesuck

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: