How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,944 Times in 584 Posts
iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation

Please reead the title of the thread and the first post before you make your own posting. This is a thread for single folks who are not into BDSM practices to meet and get to know each other for the objest of dating. Vanilla is a label chosen for us by BDSM folks. I used it because it is known, not because of it's descriptive capacity.

Vanillans do not consider ourselves to be boring. We in fact are not boring, at least not any more or less than BDSM folk.

Some of us are kinky as hell, by most definitions. But we do not tie each other up, whip each other, use humiliation tactics as a sexual turn on, or make each other stand in the corner when we are "bad." I am not saying this to be insulting to BDSM people, just listing a few of the practices I have read about on BDSM threads on this site.

If you know you are non BDSM and you like it, and you wish to date others like yourself, then please post here. Start with a description of your self similar to the one Rockin and I did.

If you are trying to work out whether you are Vanilla or Bdsm, or you wish to make funny comments about vanilla (or BDSM for that matter) sexual practices, please do that on another thread. Thanks.
Smooches,
Keri
iamkeri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iamkeri1 For This Useful Post: