View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 02:53 PM   #44
EmJay

How Do You Identify?:
femme

EmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST Reputation

This will be one of the first Valentines Days I have spent without a Valentine of my own. Even when we weren't together my ex and I still went out for dinner or lunch or something just to acknowledge that we loved eachother but not this year. We have moved on.

I do however think I will still enjoy the day! My dad is fully paralyzed from the neck down so he needs help with most things. I am going to make him something nice for breakfast and then take him shopping to buy my mom some flowers and deliver them to her at her work. Then we will take her out for her lunch break and have a nice lunch with her, followed by some sort of delicious home cooked meal by me. I think the only thing I would enjoy more than being treated with love on Valentines Day is helping my dad treat my mom to something nice. They are so deserving of nice gestures and love and happiness so yep, I will still enjoy this day!
EmJay is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to EmJay For This Useful Post: