Old 12-21-2009, 06:18 PM   #7
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I like this thread!

Love shows itself to me daily in a hundred different ways. When my guy is extra patient with me because he knows I feel like crap and am crabby as crabby can be, that's love. When the puppies stop in the midst of their playing to come romping towards me because they see me getting ready to go to work and don't want me to leave without kisses, that's love. When I take a deep breath and think of the reasons NOT to go on my coworkers, that's love. When my guy cackles in glee because of the weight of the Christmas box he sent out, that's pride...and love....showing itself.

I'm a semi-romantic. I like but don't require them to know that someone cares. The same goes for the other usual schmoozy stuff. I recognize love when someone takes a few extra moments out of their day to think about me and do something for me that will save me a little bit of time, when they pick something up for me at the store because it "looked like me", or when I'm being thought of and I know it. That's some of the different shades of love.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: