Old 12-21-2009, 07:23 PM   #9
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation

Love is:

when your are sick as a dog and she wipes your forehead with a cool
cloth; even tho u are blessing the porcelain goddess

not wondering what its like on the otherside of the fence.

accepting the annoying crap like toothpaste cap left off, toilet paper put on the roll the wrong way, bathtowels lying on the floor, car always left with an empty tank, always burning my grill cheese sandwich, leaving a 1/16th of a teaspoon of juice in the container and putting it back in the fridge, shrinking my silk suit in the washer, turning all my white undershirts pink, calling me 3 hours after i fall asleep when she is away cause she is lonely, dropping my cell phone in the ocean....and knowing in the greater scheme of things I will miss every one of the stupid things if something were to ever happen to her.

not expecting her to be any more perfect than I am....and

accepting the fact that we can be assholes, jerks, inconsiderate idiots at times cause we are human.

love is.... just saying screw it and taking each others hand and continuing thru the muck and riding the roller coaster of life.