How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks for sharing Lipstixgal. I absolutely love black beans but only eat them very rarely now because they are so high in carbs(thinking it's 25 grams per 1/2 cup). I am going to try the black soy beans as they supposedly taste like balck beans but are high in protein and lo in carbs. No idea what you mean by chili mix, but I know the chocolate muffins are out for me also due to high carbs.

For the recipes to work here, we need all three of these in the meal/item: High protein, high essential fats and lo carbs.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
I try to use organics too but they are very expensive in this NY area but I cook mostly protein chicken, beef, salmon, filet of sole and cook low fat or broil or bake most of the time. Make a lot of soups too. Would love to swap recipes too..so anybody ready to swap today its chili with 93 percent ground beef, chili mix, fire roasted tomatoes, black beans and asparagus. Chocolate muffins for dessert...
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post: