How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

You may choose to have more carbs than some of us do, and that is okay. I just wanted this thread to be more specific on the three things listed. Somewhere on here there is another thread that has lo carbs, lo fats I believe, but you are welcome to hang out here as well.

Pretty much any pre-mix has a bunch of stuff you may not want, also sugars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
Chili seasoning in a mix form don't know what it has in it but it makes the chili taste good...didn't know the beans were complex carbs wow now what?? Just eat the asparagus and the chili meat I guess...
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post: