View Single Post
Old 10-21-2018, 11:19 AM   #33
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,985 Times in 9,937 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I received my voter's guide in the mail, last week, and I also received my ballot by mail. Today, I'm going to fill out my ballot and personally deliver it to the elections office tomorrow.

We have a lot at stake, here in my state (Oregon).

There is an GOP candidate that is running against our democratic incumbent, Governor Kate Brown. That person has voted down laws on books, prior to running as an gubernatorial opponent of Brown. Although we have many seats held by Democrat's elected to office, it's important to make sure this person is not elected (Brown's GOP opponent). We, in our state, do not take it for granted all the good work accomplished by elected democratic officials in office.

For those not aware, the largest county (by population count) in our state, Multnomah county, is the only reason we have democrats elected to office. By and large, Oregon is an red state, if it were not for the largest representation of democratic voters in Oregon. We call ourselves the "Pale Blue Dot" (referencing Carl Sagan).
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: