Girl_On_Fire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
On Hiatus

Thanked 2,683 Times in 562 Posts
Girl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST Reputation

@Sun: That's a beautiful story but I'm sorry your Reiki Master/Teacher passed away. That's terrible.

@Dread: I have the same difficulty. It is so much easier for to send healing energy to others than it is to send healing energy to myself. Not sure why that is in my case either. Hmmmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Words View Post
I still feel the same way though. Reiki should never be about the money.

Words
Absolutely! I agree 100%. The main reason I didn't do this years ago is because I didn't have even a quarter of the amount of money I would need to pay for it. It's still a struggle but it's something I really want to turn into a side business (I plan to charge on a sliding scale) so eventually, it will pay for itself.