Old 01-02-2011, 09:13 AM   #15
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
happiness..
61 degree's on a sunday morning on the 2nd day of the new year that is already looking quite promising.
Chuckling...watch the weather report, shakin my head it aint gonna last long.

Happiness is.......well was......Christmas in the early 80's probably 1983. I was living on the Tennessee river, that was happiness in itself, but, I came home (SC) for Christmas. We stayed at the lake house, because it was between our NC house my parents lived in and Columbia where my grandparents lived and where we had Christmas.

I had a week off from my job in Tn and of course the lake house was my haven from childhood. OK here is the happiness part....the whole week it was warm enough for shorts even at night. So for a whole week, I wore shorts and sat on the dock crappie fishing all day and all night, except Christmas Day.

Yep don't take much to bring me happiness, just a place to fish, and peace and quiet.

Fastforward 3 wks back to Tennessee and it's Superbowl 18...Raiders and Skins.....chuckling...that night it snowed asshole deep to a giraffe the wind was howling to beat the band and at that time I'd never been so cold in my life. Far cry from the happiness 3 wks earlier in SC.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post: