Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

great idea for sharing but also affirmations. I've been using a lot of self hypnosis and meditation lately.

If you really knew me you'd know that 10 years ago something happened that devastated me, changed my view of myself and world. Every year after seemed to spiral out of control and although I still achieved many goals there was a constant void , pain and fear within me. If you knew me before that you would have seen a vivacious woman that had an unreal zest for living. Strong, capable, beautiful and seductive.

If you knew me you'd see how very hard I've worked to escape this doubt and heal. Today I am not the same woman I was even 2 months ago. If you knew me you'd see that finally, after so many years I have thrown off the weight of fear and liberated myself pain. If you knew me you'd see the sparkle starting to return and you'd feel the passion for life starting to brew. you'd know that its all me, no one that walks on this planet can make me happier then I can myself.

If you knew me you'd know that animals are a very important part of my healing and should the truth be known I like then better than humans.
The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post: