View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 01:35 PM   #9
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me you would be shocked at all thats been in my life and all Ive been through to make me the person I am today.

If you really knew me you'd know how the death of my mother in 2001 changed me. And I havent been the same since. It left a hole in my soul.

If you really knew me you would know I have a rough exterior but a huge heart.

If you really knew me you'd know how it hurts me not have my brother in my life.

If you really knew me you would know sensitive I can be.

If you really knew me you'd know how loyal I am.

If you really knew me you'd know how understanding I am

If you really knew me you'd know how I dont tolerate b.s.

If you really knew me you'd know how shy I am. How I almost pass out to be in crowds.

If you really knew me you'd know how hard it is for me to talk to a beautiful woman.

If you really knew me you'd know how trust is a big t hing for me.

If you really knew me you'd know how I think Im 10 feet tall and bullet proof during the day, but crash at night

If you really knew me you'd know how complex and yet simple I can be

If you really knew me you'd know I am an honest person

If you really knew me you'd know that Simon is my world. I love that little dog so much. He keeps me from closing my heart.
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post: