Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,661 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me....you'd know I can't fall asleep unless a dvd of Friends is playing on the tv.

If you really knew me....you'd know I sleep with ear muffs on. Blocks out the noise from the youngster next door.

If you really knew me....you'd know I am becoming more and more conservative as I age. At this rate, I figure to be Bill O'Reilly by 2015. Oy.

If you really knew me....you'd know my trust is something you will have to earn.

If you really knew me....you'd know a good friend is more important to me than a partner.

If you really knew me....you'd know I am at the age where I believe little of what I hear and half of what I see. It is a fun era.

If you really knew me....you'd know I call 'em like I see 'em. After all, bullcrap is still bullcrap no matter how nicely you dress it up.

If you really knew me....you'd know I love my space and freedom.

If you really knew me....you'd know I can live in shorts and a tank even in the middle of winter.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post: