Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Wearing: a soft comfy tee-shirt type lounge clothes type top. Wild, curly hair (it needs a deep conditioning treatment today). Chipped sparkly nail polish (need to fix that today too).

Eating/Drinking: Just had my last cup of decaf, need to drink C20 next. Water afterwards. Not too hungry today, so maybe I will snack on veggies.

Listening to: The big ole fan and the A/C (it's gonna be a warm day today).

Smell like: Yesterday's waning Velvet Teddy (Mac).

Last smile: earlier this morning (my neighbor to the east).

Last website: Cartopinography: The Unlikely Study of Map Pins, Flags, Beads and Other Markers (99% Invisible website article)

Up Next (Leaving for): I'm dedicating the next two days to lots of "Do Not Worry" because I got a bunch of worries on my mind, so possibly doing a whole lot of relaxing activities to give my mind a reprieve from next week's worries.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: