Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Sunday Woo-woo <3

Wearing: a pair of yoga leggings, grey-blue socks, long tee-shirt-nightie, pretty earrings and curly-messy Carol Channing type hair

Eating/Drinking: I had 8 ounces of a freshly made Burt's Bees protein shake with big ole berries and cherries for breakfast and I'm on my second cup of Italian Roast with Oat Yeah! (oatmeal cookie coffee creamer).

Listening to: Pa$$word

Smell like: freshly showered loveliness (Aveda).

News Headline Quote: "I'd impeach Obama if he did the same as T---p," --Adam Schiff.

Something good: Fresh organic bed of salad greens with nothing on it other than a drizzle of balsamic vinegar or freshly pressed lime fruit.

Last smile: A miniature Alaskan huskie who was terribly curious, yesterday. I guess they rarely invade a person's space, but they crawled up to sniff me out, while getting my manicure. Such a cutie.

Last website: YouTube & here (aka... Vit 'TV' & Vit BFP)

Leaving for: to go for a swim (otherwise known as aerobic exercise in the pool) and sit in the jacuzzi.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote