theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,863 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I'm one of those whose parents (both righties) discouraged by tendency to be left handed. My mother, a teacher, was absolutely determined that I be right handed....for whatever reason. I guess she figured I'd have less trouble in the world if I were right handed. Had they not "interfered", I'd probably be a definite leftie, but I do write with my right hand.

In the military, marching and cadence came easy to me, because everything with marching is based, or "stepped off" on the left foot. Also, the Marine Corps strongly stresses using the left hand for carrying things and most tasks out, so that the right hand is always free to render a hand salute. To this day, my left arm is much stronger than my right, and if I reach to do something, other than writing, it is with my left hand/arm.

~Theo~