View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 11:33 AM   #1049
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I gotta say, this take a vid of what I'm doing might be one of the better ideas I've had for myself. This morning I turned on the phone and let it run while I did my morning stretches and caught several form issues. Stuff I wouldn't notice if turning my head to look in a mirror (don't have one anyway).

Kind of like having a detached observer across the room. I can then go to my chart that shows how X is supposed to look and see small stuff like a tipped pelvis or rounding of my shoulders part way through something.

I'm not self conscience because a) nobody is around, and b) I know I am the only one to see it and I can delete if I want to. I might transfer to the 'puter for future comparisons after practicing changes.

Today is a light day because I have appointments. So, morning stretches and I will work in a couple of rounds of my 'stations'. No beach walk or swim today.

Oh, I also blew through another pair of shoes yesterday. Thank god for Zappos, free replacements due to arrive today.

Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post: