ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,187 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation

So, I switched up today (exercise wise, lol). Not sure I am getting this ok cupid thing but my date had too many errand to run so bombed out on me. That gave me more time to either stay in the gym and work out, or, go home and clean. I think I choose the right option. I exercised. I wanted to see if going back to the machines and weights would improve my swimming.

I did 45 minutes on the recumbent elliptical, worked out on the ab machines. rowing, hi abduction (?). I did free weights and sweated. I then went to swim a mile and noticed how much easier for me to go faster and with less stress on my body. I think I will do the machines at least once a week.
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post: