Old 06-30-2018, 05:00 PM   #124
Gretchen 1965
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch

Gretchen 1965 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperfect_cupcake View Post
^ yeah, you won't be able to tell from surface chit chat. You have to bother to get to know them. And sometimes I've seen butch friends read what they want to hear into their answers. Or sometimes out of insecurity and fear not hear the clear statements.

But that happens with regular already out of the closet people trying to have a conversation *shrug.*
I don't know how many times I've had this conversation:

"I like you'
"I don't think I'm butch enough for you!"
"I think you are hot"
"I mean I don't think I'm quite butch enough... I don't wear lipstick or anything but like I don't drive a truck and I blah blah blah blah"
"I think you are very sexy"
"but what do you consider butch."
*pulls my own eyes out and chokes them with them with the chords*

I stopped doing that. I have now started saying

"I like you"
"yeah but am I butch enough?"
"If by that you mean 'is my cock big enough' the answer is 'NEVER' HAHAHAHA. But you know this already. any other questions?"

that usually stops it.

Just try.
I am 53year old skinny short 5ft3 tall wrinkled face thin lips green eyes grayhaired soft butch single woman. People call me ugly alot of the times, and also make jokes about my looks. Ever since I was 14 people always call me names. Since childhood I have suffered taunts about being ugly,short and masculine. I suffered the worst bullying in high school, It was torture. One of the things I've noticed over the years is that I'm always attracted to heterosexual tall curvy ultrafeminine women that I know are unavailable.

It's been a pattern since I was a teenager. There was this girl I was in lust (thought it was love then) with all through high school and I basically idolized her. The problem was I barely even spoke to her because I was so nervous around her. As a result I never really tried to date anybody else because I thought she was the one I was supposed to be with. Since i was a teenager I am more sexually attracted to heterosexual well endowed ultrafeminine tall curvy attractive women. They turn me on. All the women I gotten far with were not my physical type. I just did what a lot of other dykes seem to do and adjust to what the market has to offer. Moreover, in the past I have scared women away for acting weird (nothing major or too weird) but enough where they weren’t interested in me. I am just not good at talking to women; I get tongue tied and am not confident. What do you think? have you ever felt the same way? Am I creepy? (yeah I guess so)I am basically looking if someone could help me to cope with this situation… I just don’t know what to do.

Please try not to judge me too much as this forum is supposed to be accepting and non-judgemental.I don’t know what it is, but ever since around high school heterosexual attractive tall curvy feminine females have been very uncomfortable around me.Does anyone relate to this or understand why straight women would get scared or creeped out or repulsed by someone so fast if they’re not really a rapist? Can it really be facial features alone (really ugly wrinkled face)? What kind of outward behaviour will make them creeped out or repulsed?I am short and skinny.it’s not like I randomly walk up to them and start touching their breasts or something. I at least know that that would be totally inappropriate. I am tiny short skinny 53year old masculine woman.I am not tough and strong. I am not intimidating.I am physically completely harmless.
Gretchen 1965 is offline   Reply With Quote