femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,724 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

MODERATOR speech (but not moderating), a message to all members:

This post was reported for naming a specific member so I removed the name of the member for TOS compliance, but since we do actually get a lot of complaints about a member repeatedly covering the page with only their fluff posts, I do want to keep the content of this post. While there are no rules about this, let's just use common sense and keep in mind that to cover the page in quick fluff posts, this "buries" everyone else's post, some of whom, like Collette said, may have taken the time to post something thoughtful that other members would like the opportunity to read. I don't know if people have heard the phrase, "Step up, step back," but this means "step up" and post if you don't usually post because we'd like to hear from you, and "step back" if you post a lot because it's nice to make room for the quieter among the bunch. Thanks, everyone, for taking the time to read this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
I am thinking about posts on BFP.

I am thinking about whether it is ok to ask ***** to desist from posting 10-12 fluff posts in a row to which few if any respond to and forcing any thoughtful posts off the home page before anyone has a chance to see them, whether they would have responded or not.

I'm not sure if it's ok to say this ( and I have pleaded this question privately ) but I, for one, am getting tired of posting only to see my post almost disappear before I've finished typing it.

I'm not saying my posts or anyone else's are so important or interesting but I wouldn't mind having a little time to find out.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: