Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
this was my first time (blushing over how that sounds..LOL) and I hope I did ok...I dont know how involved you all got into your craft and I tried to do something nice but not overboard. Please give me feedback..!!! I want to be an active member of this so I need to know what is expected or what is the norm..k?
I'm sure you did great softness. It was my first time participating too and it was a little intimidating for me as well especially since I'm sure mine is less paper and more something else. I think its more so about just sharing your creativity with everyone no matter how it comes out and in what form. It is art after all and left open for interpretation.
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote