Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,012 Times in 9,950 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default My latest find at the grocery store near me...

This Bar Saves Lives

I recently found nutritional bars, chock full of seeds and veggies : They're gluten free, and in some cases, some bars have limited sugar impacts. They come in a variety of flavors: PB&J, Maple Pecan, S'mores Blast, Blueberry & Pistachio, Dark Chocolate & Cherry, and the best one of all, IMO, is the collagen DEFENSE bites, which are filled with nutrients to help build up your immune system by incorporating Tumeric powder, Strawberry, Ginger and Honey. I couldn't find pictures of them on the web, but the website will provide pictures and product information.

They're pretty yummy and I buy them by the boat load so I can have some sort of silent hand in making sure compromised communities of children have access to nutritious food that obviously will save their lives.

And of course, as a adult, it's saving my life too.

From their website: FAQ's

How does this bar save lives?
It's simple. Every time you make a purchase, you send life-saving food to a child in need. That means that when you buy one of our classic snack bars, for example, then you're also sending a packet of life-saving food to one of our international NGO partners. Those partners then deliver that life-saving food to children who need it most, anywhere from Haiti to Somalia and beyond
Do you help kids in the US?
Yes! We’re committed to helping children thrive all over the world, including in our local communities. We have worked with Feeding America to provide healthy meals through their food pantries all over the US. To date, we have provided over 275,000 meals to Americans in need.

Product Information:
Our snack bars are Non-GMO Project Verified, gluten free, kosher, and ridiculously delicious. Our kids bars are made without nuts, free of the top 8 allergens, and they have fruits and veggies that your kids won't even taste! Our collagen bites have a variety of ingredients with different nutritional benefits, visit our collagen bites page to learn more!

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: