View Single Post
Old 12-31-2016, 04:46 PM   #5962
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,097 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
This is not in regard to the current project, but what is the best way to seal a cut-out piece of collage into a jewelry holder. I need to seal it IN and seal it OVER (on top). How can I keep the paper collage piece from getting wet and crinkled looking? I guess this could also be asked in regard to getting a piece of paper safely sealed onto anything when you want it to look nice. Thank you for your ideas in advance.
You can mod podge the paper a couple layers to protect it. Then what I use in my jewelry is called Diamond Glaze. It will seal your collage in nicely. You can find it on Etsy or Amazon.

It wont crinkle your paper, but it will make it translucent if you don't protect it first.

It can also be used as a glue and for sealing in glitter. It's awesome stuff.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post: