imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoberBoi View Post
For all the singles out there....

Something fun on a Monday night....

No holds barred.... describe your perfect partner....
hum.
-Witty. Likes banter, a lot.

-Is busy themselves so never pressures me for time.

-Likes to buy me little gifts when they visit (my favourite oranges/ cat nip for guv/ a little octopus clip they saw somewhere, little things that show they were thinking of me and they know who I am and what I like).

-Likes to go with me (organise them, but doesn't need to pay for them) on little city break trips or day drives into the mountains/beaches for tea (4pm meal) - we both work really hard and need to get out on regular little breaks.

- doesn't drink much, doesn't smoke pot or take hard drugs.

- loves cats

- loves long talks, we just click that way, always have something fun to talk and banter or discuss.

- likes film, has similar netflix taste as me lol.

- into some science-y stuff so we can go do fun sciencey things together now and then.

- into kink but not 24/7 leather lifestyle

- as for monogamy or not... I don't really care either way. As long as I *know* they are deeply loyal to me, really want me as a partner.
a) But if they are non-monog, then ideally we have the same sort of values around it.

b) If monog, it's ok if there are times when we *don't* see each other every week. And we don't talk every day. We love talking to each other, but we don't feel the need to "check in" daily to feel connected to each other.

- Asks me if I need help with errands if we are driving somewhere for a date eg: did you want to pick up cat litter? Let's grab that form from the post office that you need while we are out. <3 this is a huge deal to me.

It means they are aware of my life and what goes on it, and they are showing how much they care by offering help. That means SO much more to me than "I love you."

- someone emotionally steady, secure: no huge jealousy issues, no big temper problems (I don't mind raised voices, but no explosive tempers), is aware of their own issues and baggage and works on it.

- is NOT "socially conservative" - I do have some quiet, private ways of expressing traditions in my way, but I am not into "femmes should not get phone calls from butches she doesn't know if she has a partner" stuff. That doesn't float with me.

- deeply respects my independence, my choices, my free time, and does not attempt to put "rules" on my behaviour (in my life on my time, how I treat them they have every right to have boundaries around) or my life. They can make decisions about my choices (like I'd rather not date people who smoke pot), and they can discuss my choices if they think it impacts them - and we can come to agreements. But no one gives me rules about my life outside of them.

What forms between us is an organic dance step that we make up on our own according to how we fit together best. Not how we "should" or how we are "supposed" to. And because of that custom fit dance, we hopefully do it for a very long time.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: