atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Thanked 3,221 Times in 757 Posts
atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Zimmy, nice to meet you!

I am Drew, a 39y/o transmasculine guy in pre-transition mode atm. I grew up in the San Francisco Bay Area, and only moved away (one hour away lol) last year. I hope to return to the Bay Area again soon. It is my home. I have a bachelor's Degree in Philosophy and Religion from San Francisco State University which I completed in January 1999. I did a year and a half of graduate work at the Graduate Theological Union, but left the Master's program after my professor and academic counselor died.

I met my ex-wife about that time and got a job at a Harley-Davidson dealership in 2002 as a parts-to-service coordinator. I worked there 5 1/2 years. I separated from my wife in 2005 after she became verbally abusive, and we officially dissolved our domestic partnership in 2006. I have a wonderful step-daughter from that marriage who is in my life today. She is 16 and lives with her grandmother.

I have had a bumpy road work-wise in the last few years, and am on disability now, hopefully not too much longer.

I love to read classic literature and poetry, along with non-fictional books about timely issues. I am a jazz fanatic, but I listen to some rock and pop music too. I am not a morning person, lol. I am respectful and a good listener, and femmes make my heart go pitter-patter.
atomiczombie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to atomiczombie For This Useful Post: