View Single Post
Old 04-29-2018, 05:44 PM   #30
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Miyoko Shinner | The Vegan Pantry (2015)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
With this conference they had a buffet each day. A very small one. So, it was not like I could tell them to "hold" the cheese in the items, like I could at a restaurant.
Speaking of cheese, lol (or not), I've found a few types of vegan cheese at Trader Joe's or Green Zebra, but they're expensive to buy. Instead, i found an Wisconsin based, zero sugar, high protien Mascarpone cheese, but it's dairy and I break.out from eating even the teaspoon of it that i use, infrequently. So .... I found this book by Google search and I plan to get it soon.

There's lots of ways you can make your own vegan fare at home and I plan to learn how to make my own.

Here's the book:

Later on, next month, I'll post about a few of the recipes I try and give a short report about how handy this book will be to have on hand.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: