Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,003 Times in 9,945 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
Thank you for your thoughtful response. You inspire me
It's been a long and winding road to recovery, for me, personally. Once my mobility was impaired due to my work related injuries, one thing after another affected my overall health. It has taken my PT & Nursing team to zero in on complicated trajectories, but at every "fork in the road" we've come to, I've zeroed in on what I could do personally to rectify areas of my life, to advocate for my own health and safety. Changing the foods I eat has become the biggest game changer. I'm glad I can act on my own behalf and do what it takes to prevent being overcome by choices I can change.

Changing my food behaviors has helped so much. My PT & Nursing team is in awe of the radical change which is now saving my life.

Thanks kitty, for your compliment and your supportive attitude and comments.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: