Old 02-04-2015, 08:10 AM   #2271
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,763 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

What a day, exercisers!

Let's start with the ice. That's core work and I did get some of that in before and after the workout. Then let's talk about being absolutely physically drained. My shoulders and arms are sore, sore, SORE! Let's follow up with the fact that I pulled a Corkey and FORGOT MY SHOES.

Oy.

Thankfully the girl manning the counter was 'my' girl; the one I get along best with and know the most about. Shoes are a requirement but she let me onto the floor since I was just doing the recumbent bike and I took my boots off at the bike and then put them on again the second I was done so it worked out.

And I worked out, which is the point.

B6, random program, level 5
Stats: 216 cal, 8.03 mi, 35:00 min

I averaged about 8.4, maybe 8.5 RPM but my range was from the high 6s to the low 10s. When I get around 9.5RPM or higher the seat will kind of vibrate, like the whole bike is about to hover and take off. It's kind of fun.

I have this this about sweat. I don't like it. Sure, when it happens I fell accomplished blah, blah, blah but I don't like being sweaty. Or sweating. When I'm on the bike, I sweat weird. I'm not sure if it's the cut outs in the back of the seat or if my triceps only sweat when I'm on the bike, but I'll be chugging along and then a random sweat droplet will slide its way down my arm. Out of nowhere. Tricep sweat. Weird!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: