How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,225 Times in 5,158 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
I just used it like glue. I put it on the back of a flat glass flower and just stuck it down. And it's already STUCK even though it says it takes eight hours to dry. Same with the morphine bottle. It has other uses, like the stained glass or fixing cracks in glass or mirrors. But I'm using it exactly like a glue and it's working so far.
To use it for stained glass, you probably want some kind of raised border - like the frame of a window, or something you make with the Gallery Glass leading. But you don't have to have a border. Then you just cut the bottle of Gallery Glass open so it has a small opening in the tip, turn the bottle upside down, and swirl it around on the glass. You can do it on something lying flat, but you can also use it on something vertical, like a window. Don't shake the bottle, as that will make air bubbles, and you want to avoid air bubbles. And if you don't like it, just peel it off the glass like a window cling once it's dry! (Go ahead, just try some on your bathroom mirror! Have fun!)

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post: