Old 12-12-2009, 08:47 AM   #29
hpychick

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine with a hammer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girly Stuff
Relationship Status:
Jesse's Girl. She asked! I said yes!

Location: Minneapolis! Or as I like to call it - Many Happiness!
Thanked 1,417 Times in 499 Posts
hpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Really enjoyed reading the posts of everyone on this thread.

Since I'm not a member - yet - I have used the Dragon avatar - b/c it's my Chinese Zodiac. (Not that I'm Chinese or into Astrology.) They didn't have a cute little *chick* for me to use. As I'm typing, I'm finding it increasingly humorous that I feel the need the explain and defend my avatar.

As a woman, who has a lot of respect for herself, I find it disturbing personally, that some will give a full on cleavage shot, or practically nude photo of themselves. I'm not a prude, I have a great deal of respect for photographic art - for goodness sake, I'm an artist and draw full nudes - but the display of it - or of explicit kink - does bother me a bit. However - this is a forum for all, and I do accept all - Just sharing my nickel.

I'm guilty of making a snap-decision about someone based on their user name or their avatar. Shame on me. In my own defense, if I have opportunity to interact with that person, and my snap-decision turns out to be incorrect, I am woman enough to admit it.

I admire the honesty (Andrew Jr.) and the candor (Gemme) and the contributions on this thread.

hpychick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hpychick For This Useful Post: