Old 12-31-2009, 10:40 AM   #49
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,560 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

It's not about the style of shoe, it's about the lady wearing them!! I think they are bad ass!! No offensive creepiness intended!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonne-maman View Post
For me, shoes are actually ground zero of the interflux of myself as a femme and a lesbian. A point of strength and also sometimes insecurity. I don't wear, and don't even like, (please don't throw any platforms or spikes at me), high heels. All the lesbian "comfortable shoe" jokes could refer directly to me.

This is where I start getting a little freaky-deaky about bad lesbo vibes....be nice or I'll go get e.

My feet also hurt a lot, boo to the hoo.

These are my favorites right now. I tried to find them in black to go with the black velvet party dress for tonight, but no luck.

weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to weatherboi For This Useful Post: