Old 07-11-2011, 10:01 AM   #47
DamselFly

How Do You Identify?:
QueerStoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am or Damsel
Relationship Status:
single

DamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST Reputation
Default defining myself!

i am a queerstonefemme. i'll go term by term:
First of all, i use lowercase to refer to myself. i learned to do so from an old-school forum that used lowercase to refer to bottoms/submissives (which i am) and Uppercase to refer to /Tops/Dominants. This usage was considered common courtesy, and i still follow it.
i use the term "queer" b/c i am not conventionally heterosexual nor conventionally lesbian. i do not desire biomales but neither do i desire feminine women. indeed, those who have been my partners in the past have usually ID as Butch (not female) or have been Transgendered.
i use the term "stone" b/c i am most comfortable with the Stone Butch/stone femme dynamic. This is not to say that i am a passive partner in any sense. i participate fully in the relationship in all respects, but my participation is both different from and highly respectful of the boundaries of my partner.
i use the term "femme" b/c i am feminine as opposed to Butch. i value my femininity and those who help me do so, both in terms of other femmes as well as Butches. Being femme does NOT make me inferior nor superior to Butches; rather i am their equal complement.
so i am a "queerstonefemme." i also use "QueerStoneFemme" just b/c it is easier to read.

damselfly
to make my own contribution
(Buddhist prayer, a favorite of H.H.)

DamselFly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DamselFly For This Useful Post: